Parents of Grade 8 Students - Secondary School Parent Information Nights

My name is Dara Schwartz and I am your child’s Guidance Counsellor. I can be reached at dara.schwartz@tdsb.on.ca   I am usually at Fern Avenue all day Monday and alternating Wednesdays. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss Secondary School options for your child if you would like. We have a Parent Information Night coming up either on October 19 at Carleton Village or October 25 at Parkdale PS.   I strongly encourage you and your child to attend one of these nights.   Click here for additional information.  Your child has received this flyer.    Please click on the follow links for additional information on optional attendance proceduresspecialized program information and information nights for other secondary schools.

Popular posts from this blog

Choir Performing at the Spring Concert

Fern Running Club

Spring Fling 2024: Taylor's Version