Thank You from Vera Ciric

Dearest Parents, Guardians, Colleagues and Friends,
It’s been said that “A friend in need, is a friend indeed.” No words could better describe what my Fern community has done for me in these last few months.  I would like to convey my sincere thanks to each and every one of you for your thoughtfulness, your emails, your overwhelming support, love and appreciation of my work and of me as a person.
Your generosity overwhelmed me each and every day; I choked back tears as I read your letters of support. It was so kind of you to speak so favourably of me, it was just what I needed at a time like this but never expected! 
Words could never convey my gratitude for your vocal support, Fern in my heart is not only my place of employment it is a place I love to come to each and every day, a place where I have watched kids grow, where some of those kids now have children of their own, a place where I formed  not only secretary/parent/colleague  relationships but forever lasting friendships.
I am indeed lucky to have families like you in my life, I extend to each of you ONE MASSIVE HUG of appreciation and love, I will never forget this!
Sincerely,
Vera Ciric

Popular posts from this blog

Fern Running Club

Choir Performing at the Spring Concert

Spring Fling 2024: Taylor's Version