Many of the students will benefit from using Google Talk which will transform their speech to text. It can be used at both home and school.
Below are the steps of how to install google talk feature.
Google Voice to Text
- Open or create a Google Doc file.
- Under the TOOLS menu, select VOICE TYPING.
- Allow access to your computer’s microphone (all laptops have built-in mics, but if you have a desktop, plug in a USB microphone or headset).
- Click the Microphone icon, and speak your sentence.
- You can choose the language of your choice (English or French or other) in the menu above the Microphone icon.