#plastic sucks

Did you know that 100 million animals in a variety of habitats die every year because of the plastics that humans produce and dispose of?

The environmental impact of microplastics not only affects animals but also us and our environment. My name is Saira(Room 305), and for my passion project I’m investigating and raising awareness of the effects that plastic is having on animals.

I will be selling t-shirts that I designed for $10. All profits will go to https://plasticoceans.org/. This is a Canadian charity that encourages Canadians to rethink plastic by reducing or eliminating plastic use.

Come by and visit me for more information on May 2nd at the Passion Project presentations, where you can order a t-shirt. Or, you can place an order by emailing me at Saira.Aitken@icloud.com

We can all make a difference by doing the smallest things, whether it is refusing single use plastics, lobbying governments to ban them, or convincing your friends to do the same!

Please support this cause, if you can. I would appreciate it and so will the animals!

Here are the designs for the shirts:

Popular posts from this blog

Fern Running Club

Spring Fling 2024: Taylor's Version

Choir Performing at the Spring Concert