Collection of Belongings - update

Thank you to the many people that have completed this form. I neglected to put a date to be completed by, so I am re-sending.

I would like to compose a schedule by this Wednesday afternoon. So, if you plan on collecting items from Fern Ave. P.S., please complete this form by Wednesday, June 3rd at noon, so I may develop a schedule.

I will send a detailed email on Thursday morning with the schedule starting Monday, June 8th. Due to TDSB protocol, we are not allowed to start the process prior to June 8th.

If you are planning to come to the school, please double click the link and provide the information. (If you have already done this, you do not need to do again)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYg_z8jDY2FNaTjeS3Zr6BG_6aAJy4oWo349vwepjSXqNtyQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks kindly,
Tricia McGovern
Vice-Principal

Popular posts from this blog

Choir Performing at the Spring Concert

Fern Running Club

Spring Fling 2024: Taylor's Version