Art Garden Fall Workshops

Hello Friends! 

Registration for this Fall's ART GARDEN class opens on Monday, September 19 at 9 am!

Classes start the first week of October......just in time for Halloween!

Tuesdays - My Cubs gr. 2-3 will do some fun Halloween sculptures, Day of the Dead mixed media and some Fall-themed nature paintings. 

Wednesdays - My Foxes will learn how to make Linocut block prints with carving tools and do some real printing. We will make our own printed paper to use in collage and do a fantastic modern style acrylic painting I'm really excited about. Of course, some of it will be Halloween-themed (my favourite Holiday).

Click here for the poster for details. To register go to: https://tinyurl.com/ArtGardenFall2022 

Note: This year's costs have gone up a bit, sadly the TDSB insurance quadrupled in price and supply costs have also gone way up BUT I don't want that to hold anyone back from enrolling. Talk to me if you need a subsidy.
Taya

Popular posts from this blog

Fern Running Club

Spring Fling 2024: Taylor's Version

Choir Performing at the Spring Concert